Careers in MicroLOGIX
At MicroLOGIX we understand the needs of our team. We believe that by providing an environment that exposes people to various technologies we are able to fuel their creative imagination. This in-turn not only helps create a better kind of company, but also a better kind of career for everyone in the team.
If you feel you have the drive to innovate and create and need a pivot point to realize your dreams while being part of something new each day, then send in your latest resume to : mlogix[at]e-micrologix.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note:MicroLOGIX does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process and has not authorized agencies/partners to collect any fee for recruitment. If you encounter any suspicious mail, advertisements or persons who offer jobs at MicroLOGIX, please do let us know by contacting us on
Quality Control/Manufacturing Line Inspector – Flow Line/ In-process inspection
Location : Peenya, Bangalore.
Industry : Electronics Manufacturing Services
Functional Area : In-Process Quality Inspection & Final Inspection
Salary : As per Comapany Standards
Education : ITI or Diploma – Electronics
Experience :1+ years of industry experience
– We are looking for Candidates who can join immediately.
Job Type : Full Time
Quality Inspector Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- To perform Line inspection duties – inspect and approve assembled units at flow line manufacturing stages.(SMD & PTH Visual Inspection)
- Final inspection of General Assemblies, Systems and Final Assemblies.
- Cable inspection including visual stage inspection of crimp contact and inspection of connector assemblies and wire soldering PCB’s.
- Experience in manufacturing inspection – flow line product assembly, in-process inspection.
- Approve in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement test communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specification, conducting visual and measurement test, returning products for re-work, confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions, calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplish quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Job type: Permanent
Posted on: 23/08/2017
MicroLOGIX is a 20 years old leading electronics manufacturing and product development company with automated manufacturing lines & research and development team. We are looking for Operator /Technician to drive manufacturing lines.
Compensation: At par with the Industry. Best performing candidates will be eligible for Incentives.
- Soldering knowledge and Component identification.
- Preferred Who has completed apprentice.
- Basic computer knowledge is added advantage.
- Knowledge on assembly process, soldering and mechanical assembly.
- Glueing, Crimping and riveting is added advantage.
- Knowledge on 5s System is added advantage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Candidates with at least 0 to 1+ years experience in Electronics Manufacturing Services industry.
Education : ITI
- Freshers or Last 2 (2014-15 and 2015-16) years candidates may apply.
- Selection based written test(Aptitude and Basic electronics) and practical test.
- Selected candidate under minimum one year contract period.