Careers in MicroLOGIX
At MicroLOGIX we understand the needs of our team. We believe that by providing an environment that exposes people to various technologies we are able to fuel their creative imagination. This in-turn not only helps create a better kind of company, but also a better kind of career for everyone in the team.
If you feel you have the drive to innovate and create and need a pivot point to realize your dreams while being part of something new each day, then send in your latest resume to : mlogix[at]e-micrologix.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note:MicroLOGIX does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process and has not authorized agencies/partners to collect any fee for recruitment. If you encounter any suspicious mail, advertisements or persons who offer jobs at MicroLOGIX, please do let us know by contacting us on
· Job Code : 001 MLBD
· Qualification : BE/Diploma Electronics
· Location : Bangalore
· Job Type : Permanent
· Compensation : At par with the Industry.
MicroLOGIX is a 20 years old leading electronics manufacturing and product development
company with automated manufacturing lines & research and development team. We are looking
for Sales / Business development Engineers to drive sales across Industrial and defence sectors.
Create Strong Market Presence for MicroLOGIX Products and service business
Proactive approach in enquiry generation and follow through to convert in to orders
Prospect new customers and develop strong relationships with the existing ones
Locate or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and
Achieve business plan sales goals as assigned
Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
integrating contract requirements with business operations
Effective provision of sales data, including the timely recording of visits and analysis of
Receivables management in the assigned territory.
Should meet the potential customers with prior appointments on daily basis and introduce
the company product range.
Address any technical or commercial clarifications from the customers. Fully participate
in promotional plan to the company (exhibitions, marketing actions, product
Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with
company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs
Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and
announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Maintain awareness of competition products, pricing, market statistics and trends.
Perform other duties as assigned
Candidates with at least 2 to 5 years experience in selling Industrial / Electronics
Or Electronic products or fresher with a flair for sales will also be considered
Ability handle large customers and key accounts
Exposure to Government sectors / Defense companies will be preferred.
Willingness to travel across India
Ability to speak multiple languages
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to
Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy
Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Education : Degree / Diploma (Electronics / Electrical) from reputed institute.
Industry: Electronics Products and Manufacturing service is added.
Functional Area: Sales, Business Development.
Role: Manager – Business Development
Quality Control/Manufacturing Line Inspector
Flow Line/ In-process inspection
Location : Peenya, Bangalore.
Industry : Electronics Manufacturing Services
Functional Area : In-Process Quality Inspection & Final Inspection
Salary : As per Comapany Standards
Education : ITI or Diploma – Electronics
Experience :1+ years of industry experience
We are looking for Candidates who can join immediately.
Job Type : Full Time
Quality Inspector Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- To perform Line inspection duties – inspect and approve assembled units at flow line manufacturing stages.(SMD & PTH Visual Inspection)
- Final inspection of General Assemblies, Systems and Final Assemblies.
- Cable inspection including visual stage inspection of crimp contact and inspection of connector assemblies and wire soldering PCB’s.
- Experience in manufacturing inspection – flow line product assembly, in-process inspection.
- Approve in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement test communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specification, conducting visual and measurement test, returning products for re-work, confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions, calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplish quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Company Profile:MicroLOGIX Embedded Controls
MicroLOGIX is a 20 years old Electronics company specializing in Embedded Hardware Design, Manufacturing, IoT and Software Development with over 100 employees and automated manufacturing SMT Lines in Bangalore. We have successfully developed and deployed several products in Industrial, Defense and automotive markets. We provide manufacturing services several leading companies for prototypes as well as mass manufacturing.
We also have a dedicated team focused on IoT, providing Hardware Design, Software development and Manufacturing services.
For more information please visit www.e-micrologix.com